Tuesday, February 19, 2013
How Everything Started-- Part 2
The next day, there I was in that new fancy school, where kids look at you like you were trash.
As I am looking for my class, I noticed I had passed through the same hallway like five times already. I'm not exaggerating. FIVE times.
The sixth time I hear a manly voice... well not that manly. A guys voice. "Who's lost?"
I immediately say, "I am!!!" without even looking at this guy.
He asked for my schedule and I gave it to him. I look up and yeah, it was him. I laugh. He seriously stared at my schedule for like two minutes without saying a word.
A teacher yells out "Herman! Get in the room! Right now!"
I laugh again. He goes back to his room with a huge smile on his face.
Teacher: Question?
Me: Yes. I'm lost.
She looks at my schedule and sends me to class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment