It was the first day of school. My first day in a new district, and not only that, it was also the first day of "High School." I believe it was August 28, 2009.
That morning I had argued with my mother. She had decided to move because I was turning into a "bad child." Now that I think about it, it was probably true.
That day I was so mad I didn't even get ready. And usually I cant walk out my house door without getting ready.
While my mom was talking to the lady in the main office, I'm just sitting there with the ugliest attitude.
Then, the bell rings. I see two Hispanic kids walk by the glass door. One of them exchanges looks with me.(Remember, I looked like a train had run over me over 3 times). There he was... Love at first sight? Is that even possible? As they are both walking away he is still looking back at me. I looked at my mom and smile.
Five minutes later.... there he comes again... 5 minutes later... there he goes again... Really? I thought.
My mom was done with everything. "Lets go," she said. "Your first day of school will be tomorrow."
As we're driving she asks, "So...? What do you think?"
"About what?" I said.
"The school?" mom answered.
"Eeeh. It's whatever.. I saw a cute guy though!!"
She giggled.
No comments:
Post a Comment